The new RSC Chemical Sciences Article Repository has been released in beta. Try it for yourself here: http://www.rsc.org/Chemical-Sciences-Repository/articles/
According to the press release by RSC, researchers will be able to:
- Deposit and share their research – it’s a simple three step process to search for a publication, review it and confirm if for deposit
- Network and collaborate – set up a profile to enhance their visibility within the research community, connecting effectively with other researchers online
- Measure the impact of their research – tracking the diverse impact their articles have via citations, bookmarks, downloads, tweets, and other vehicles…
- Make their research discoverable – the user-friendly interface ensures searching and browsing for information is easy
- Benefit from the intuitive interface and search functions – all designed with the chemist in mind, from structure searchability to subject coverage
Please add your comments to share your impressions of RSC’s newest venture.